Pixel Farm is looking for a talented and passionate artist to add to its award-winning design and motion graphics team. Motion Design is a pillar of Pixel Farm’s creative repertoire, so we’re looking for someone to maintain our high standard of quality and ingenuity while pushing our design aesthetics to new heights.
Candidates should posses a strong sense of graphic design, be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and be expert in After Effects and Illustrator, in particular. Strong communication, collaboration, and concepting skills are key. 3-5 years experience designing and animating for both direct clients and agencies is highly favored.
In addition to traditional platforms such as broadcast and web, candidates should be passionate about using their craft in emerging platforms, such as VR, AR, and architectural/experiential activations.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Creative Director and team members to ideate, design, and animate creative solutions
- Be comfortable working as a part of a team in either a lead or support role, as well as working alone to tackle smaller projects
- Think and create within a wide gamut of stylistic approaches to find what works best for each and every client or request
- Collaborate, communicate, and respect deadlines and schedules
- Review and critique your and the team’s work in a constructive manner as it applies to the client’s requests
- Drive improvement, efficiency and effectiveness into all methodologies and deliverables
- Proactively maintain proficiency in design/animation software packages
- Be open to large and small requests alike – apply your expertise to every type of scenario with a positive, creative outlook no matter the scale
- Provide quality control and organization throughout the project
- Exhibit client respect and client services as an important factor of the process
- Proactively participate in organizing and delegating tasks on a project basis
- Study current trends and techniques in the design/mograph community
- Be constructively competitive and strive to push the team to new heights