We are looking for talented and enthusiastic project managers to join our award winning team. Successful candidates will work directly with senior staff and clients to ensure projects stay within scope, timeframe, and budget.
Candidates will oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Coordinate with other departments to make sure all aspects of each project come together smoothly.
We are looking for a range of qualified candidates to fill two positions. Previous project management experience can range between 3-7 years and candidates should posses excellent communication and organizational skills as well.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Communicate to producers changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using tools
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Assist producers in managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis